Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 11th Edition (The Mcgraw-Hill/Irwi…
The best-selling Fundamentals of Corporate Finance (FCF) has three basic themes that are the central focus of the book:
1) An emphasis on intuition―the authors separate and explain the principles at work on a common sense, intuitive level before launching into any specifics.
2) A unified valuation approach―net present value (NPV) is treated as the basic concept underlying corporate finance.
3) A managerial focus―the authors emphasize the role of the financial manager as decision maker, and they stress the need for managerial input and judgment.
The Eleventh Edition continues the tradition of excellence that has earned Fundamentals of Corporate Finance its status as market leader. McGraw-Hill’s adaptive learning component, LearnSmart, provides assignable modules that help students master chapter core concepts and come to class more prepared. In addition, resources within Connect help students solve financial problems and apply what they’ve learned. Ross Fundamentals’ intuitive approach, managerial focus, and strong end-of-chapter content combine with a complete digital solution to help your students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
Incoming search terms:
- ]communication technology update and Fundamentals free
- the dundamental of corporate communication by richard r dolphin epub vk
- production pipeline fundamentals
- managing corporate life cycles ebook download
- fundamentals of well log interpretation pdf download
- fundamentals of waves and oscillations by k uno ingard
- Essentials of Managerial Finance; Weston Besley Brigham free pdf
- download free managerial economics as arun kumar pdf
- course for Plasticity in Structural Engineering
- A Anand Kumar fundamental of Digital circuits of 1st edition PHI publications 2001download